Are you looking for a luxury treats for your skin that gives you a younger looking complexion? If you haven’t try Jurlique Nutri-Define Superior Retexturing Facial Serum, you are missing out!
Designed to refresh, rejuvenate and revitalise ageing skin, the Nutri–Define Superior Retexturizing Facial Serum from Jurlique is a must have daily product. It contains a rich blend of natural ingredients to improve skin elasticity and restore the skin’s natural radiance, leaving you with a younger looking complexion.”Our dream was to connect people back to nature. That connection…that’s the really important thing for us as human beings.” – Jurlique
Jurlique’s vision is one of my favourites. I have been a big fan of Jurlique ever since I tried their Rose skin care series. Nowadays, it’s hard to find a product that isn’t full of chemical or name that we don’t recognise. Jurlique utilises mainly natural ingredients that this beautiful mother nature can offer and re-create them into their unique lines of skin care products to target different skin concerns. Jurlique Nutri-Define series aim to reduce the visible sign of ageing for a more radiant, younger complexion.
The serum features Biosome5 Technology (5 Anti-Ageing Extract) with Ginger root and Licorice extracts:
Jurlique Nutri-Define Superior Retexturing Facial Serum Review
- Beautiful, sublime packaging with a luxurious finish. Easy pump bottle with a cap, very hygienic.
- The serum has a smooth, light milky fluid texture. Easy to apply on skin and feels very light, not greasy at all.
- Has a relaxing floral scent but not too intimidating. I like to use it before bed and I have noticed the scent has improved my sleep quality.
- The serum absorbs quickly into my skin, I also use circular and padding motion to massage the product into my skin. I wake up to nourished and refreshed skin the next day. Best feeling ever.
- I noticed the serum also gives a slight radiant “glow” to my skin when I use it diligently (day and night every day). I don’t usually apply the serum on the day but when I do, I can see the difference in just a week.
It is hella expensive. One small bottle of this serum at 30ml is about A$145.00. I recommend using it at night after toner and before your moisturiser as our skin requires much more nutrients when we are snoozing at night. For this product, less is definitely more.
The main function of the Jurlique Nutri-Define Superior Retexturing Facial Serum is its Anti-Ageing effect. Unfortunately, I can’t comment on this as I have no wrinkle nor sagging skin that needs lifting (I’m still in my early 20s). I have read some reviews claiming its amazing wrinkle reduction and lifting effect but some have not seen such function other than moisturising the skin. You might need to use this serum together with Jurlique Nutri-Define Colour Correcting Day Cream and Jurlique Rejuvenating Overnight Cream to really see better results.
OVERALL REVIEW: 7.0/10.0
If you can afford this, definitely give it a go. Otherwise, there are some serums out there that work as fine and at a much cheaper price. Overall it’s a good serum to add in your daily Anti-Ageing routine. If you go under the sun often, this can be a good serum to help repair those sun damages.
Have you tried any Jurlique product before?
Note: Product was provided by PR for consideration. See Disclaimer tab for review policy.